Business InsuranceRequest A Quote >>
Our professional agents can help you analyze the risks and exposures your business may encounter and sort through the complex coverage your business may need.
Commercial Property insurance protects against losses for not only your commercial structures, but also your business property including furniture, equipment, inventory, etc.
Commercial General Liability insurance offers coverages for personal, business, professional & public liability exposures of your business.
Liquor Liability insurance protects the exposure of your business from the liability of selling, serving, manufacturing or facilitating the use of alcohol.
Business auto insurance protects your business in case of loss, injury or damage.
It consists of the following protections:
- Liability - in case you are found at fault
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Protection -Just because the law says auto insurance is mandatory, doesnt mean that everyone will have it.
- Personal Injury Protection
- Collision - in the event of your car is damaged by a collision
- Comprehensive - if your car is damaged by anything other than collision
Fidelity, license/permit, contract & crime bonds
An Umbrella policy is an excess liability policy that adds additional liability coverage over and above all liability coverage you carry for your business.
Workers Compensation insurance is a mandatory coverage that covers medical expense, disability and lost time for your employees due to a job related illness or injury.